Today’s Bat Appreciation Day, and there is no better way to celebrate with some TERRIFIC bat day recipes. Here are a few easy ones!
- Spaghetti and meatballs: A classic. All you need is some pasta, meatballs, sauce – maybe with some oregano or basil – and bats to flavor.
- Hot dog: The most American bat recipe. Grill for just a few minutes, place in bun and top with relish, mustard, celery salt, cucumber or onions and bats to flavor.
- Enchiladas: A little south of the border flair for bat day. Recommend Chihuahua cheese, a mole sauce and some bats to flavor.
- Grilled cheese: Sounds boring, but using 3-5 cheeses, bacon and tomato can add lots. Add a side of tomato soup and top both with bats to flavor.
- Cereal: Don’t feel like cooking? Bat day is known for its great cereals. Just pour yourself a bowl of Count Chocula. Don’t add bats, though; that’s fucking disgusting.